For my HusbandOctober 29, 2008
I’ve been meaning to do this survey for quite some time now. Many of my friends and fellow bloggers did it ages ago, but I kept forgetting about it.
Well, because my husband is in Japan right now and I’m missing him, I figured it would be a perfect time to do this survey to see how well I know him. Maybe when he reads it he’ll let me know if I’m right or wrong.
How well do you know your husband/wife?
1. They are watching TV….. What are they watching?
G-4 (X-Play, Attack of the Show), Chuck, Heroes, or one of his DVD shows (Star Trek Enterprise, CSI, Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis)
2. You’re out to eat.what kind of dressing do they get on their salad?
Honey Mustard or Raspberry Vinagrette
4. You go out for a drink. He/she orders…
5 Where did he/she go to high school?
6.What size shoe do they wear?
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be?
8.What is their favorite type of car?
9. This person could eat __________ everyday?
11. This person wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…
Hmm… that’s a tough one. Probably a tie given the choice?
12.Favorite sports team?
13.Who will he/she vote for?
14.What is their sign?
15.What is something you do that he wishes you didn’t do?
16.How many states has this person lived in?
17.What is his heritage?
That’s a good question, I think I knew at some point, but I can’t remember
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday….What kind do they want?
19.Did he/she play sports in high school?
20. This person could spend hours….
playing the computer
Now… how well do you know your spouse? (JKnotties, this means you!)
P.S. I borrowed this my friend, Beth!