MeMe AwardJuly 10, 2009
Hooray! I was tagged by Bean for a MeMe award!
The rules are as follows: I Share 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 7 bloggers!
- I have a somewhat (verging on unhealthy) overwhelming obsession with books. I love the way that they smell, the feel of them… not to mention how much I enjoy READING them! I also love buying them… a lot, so our house has a LOT of books in it, many of which I still need to read. If only I could get paid to do that!
- I like stuff that glows… a lot. Glow rings and sticks and necklaces etc. are great! The 4th of July had an even more awesome twist because the friends we were with had a LOT of red, white, and blue glow rings, and we played toss with them in the backyard, with no lights on. They also put them around the dogs collars… it was SO FUN! I have no idea why I like glow stuff, but I have for as long as I can remember, they still make me smile.
- I used to be able to identify approximately 26 species of mosquitoes… I could still probably identify around eight.
- I went to Ireland and Germany with my college marching band, and we were the largest band in Dublin’s New Year’s Day parade. It was a BLAST to spend New Year’s in Dublin! I want to go back.
- I have friends in many different states across the country that I met online while planning our weddings. About 15 of us met in person last year in Chicago, and a smaller group this year in Ohio. Even though we’re all over the country, I consider them really great friends.
- Although I am not hypoglycemic, I have to eat every few hours or I will get very ill… generally with a migraine, but I just can’t go very long without eating.
- I am very excited about the upcoming Harry Potter movie. Even though the books are by far much better than the movies, the movies have still been rather enjoyable. For her birthday my mom wants to go and see the movie, so it should be a lot of fun.
Here’s the 7 people I’m tagging in alphabetical order:
If any of you decide to do this, please link back so I can see your 7 things!